Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarinz

re: An application

First of all i just have to say that im currently playing Horde on Bladefist and im not completly sure about leaving my current guild just yet.. it might depend abit on the respons here and the fact that 2/3 raids this week has been canceled and we have one on monday that i think might get canceled aswell -.- so i feel like there isent much left holding me back either.

So please enjoy this wall of text and i look forward to reading any respons i might get Happy

Character Name: So ive got 2 characters thats worth mentioning atm and thats my Warrior: Incurable. And my Shaman: Spoot

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Incurable/simple Logged out with tanking gear atm, but let me know when you want me to change it to dps so you can see that aswell
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Spoot/simple

Real Life Age: im 22 years old and turning 23 late this year

Timezone: GMT +1

Class: Warrior, Shaman (possibly hunter or rogue, but those i would need to gear up so it would take atleast week or so before i could raid with em)

Spec: Warrior: Current on armory would be Prot with 8/2/31, but my dps differ from Arm to Fury.. raided mostly as arms.
Im not that interested to tank just so that is said.

My arms spec is 32/7/2 and fury ive been going with singel minded fury as i had the weapons for that and not so much for titans grip.

Shaman: Elemental, the specc on armory might change from a raiding specc i would use as i havent gotten to raid as elemental yet.

Resto, im currently using telluric currents so my specc is 8/2/31 and ive used that for raiding in firelands etc. when the guild needed a healer.

My gear on shaman dosent change that much exept tier pieces and head gem... so might be reforged abit much towards resto atm compared to what you want as elemental.

Professions: Warrior: 525BS with some FL patterns and 525 mining
Shaman: 525 JC and 525 LW with some FL patterns

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations?

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?
Im looking for new impulses and a raiding guild that gets its raids going without having to pug people every singel raid night and a guild that can progress.

Im a very loyal person and stick to my guilds, but ive made the mistake of staying with dying guilds a couple of times to many and as i said above, i want to raid and have progress.

Availability: I can play everyday exept Tuesday as i got work after school, might get called out for work on other days aswell, but i can controll if i need to work or not then.

What steps do you take to improve your character?
I read alot on forums about the classes i play and im using Mmo-champion.com and elitist jerks for that.

Lately ive been skipping the spreadsheets, mostly becouse ive seen my performance enough, but if i see that something is lacking i will do what i can to correct it.

What is your raiding experience (if any)?
My raiding experience goes all the way back to Vanilla Happy
Vanilla: Shaman and Mage was used in vanilla mosly my mage from the middle of vanilla and to the end.
MC,
4bosses bwl,
onyxia,
Aq20,
Zg.
tryed abit aq40 aswell, but my guild didnt realy have so much focus into that place.
Tbc: Most done with my Shaman, but also some with my warlock
Karazhan,
Magtheridon,
SSC,
TK(close to kael kill, but he didnt want to die),
Hyjal(same with Archimonde as with kael.. didnt want to die),
Gruul's lair,
BT did 4 bosses i think it was.
Wotlk:
Naxx, Warrior
Obsidium sanctum,warrior
Ruby sanctum (the raid that many claims not to be a raid! :P) Shaman
Onyxia, Warrior and shaman
Eye of eternity, Warrior
TotC10/25man, TOTGC25 4/5, Shaman
ICC10/25 12/12, did some heroic bosses in there but dont remember the exact number atm, think it was around. Icc is mostly done with my shaman.
Cataclysm:
BWD 25man cleared and magmaw heroic
BOT 25man cleared and Halfus heroic
Baradin Hold both bosses is dead
THrone of the four Winds 2/2
Firelands 6/7 raggy at 40% with warrior lately tanking and dpsing on one tank fights, but have done 6/7 as dps aswell and 3/7 with my shaman as healer.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
Bladefist horde:
From The Ashes II: Been in for a long time and had a break earlier from game and ended back into the guild. They only raid 2 times a week with the total of 6 raid hours a week and i want to do some more raiding and they have some problems getting raids started.

Cyber Athletes: They had lack of tanks, but did not lack pve officers leaving the guild... so they ended up shutting down the pve part of the guild.

On realm Genjuros:
Murderer Inc: Left guild right before expansion to join this server and my friends. They also had a lack of players showing up for raids so it didnt help on my decision

Defiance: It was one of the best guilds on the server at the time and we progressed fast in Icc 25, but due to some irl issues that prevented me from playing for a bit and the guild merged with another good guild making it the best guild on server. No room for me when i got back as they already had an elemental shaman

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild?
Well.. i do bring me... i see my self as a skilled enough player, atleast thats the feedback ive gotten during my time in wow, but i also bring dedication to the guild and i end up using alot of time for the guild... maybe more then i should at times :P

Im a person ho likes to chat in guildchat, vent/ts and skype etc, but i can be abit shy in the beginning atleast during raids when it comes to talking out :P

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
I check out tactics on different sites that i can find and youtube to get the visual of the fight. Checking out forums for tips can be quite helpfull and ive passed on advices that ive found many times Happy
What other games do you have/play?
Arma2 OA, Red Orchestra 2, from next week ill prolly play BF3 beta abit Happy
I like to try and play different games with people in guild aswell
Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Im not sure what else to say,
Praccy
High Wyvern

Apply looks good, lets see what the others have to say.
Minefrans
Minefrans
Hatchling

Looks good!
Okocise
Forum Troll

The shammy's not really an option.

I'm interested in the warrior however. We have two active tanks right now, but a third one wouldn't hurt, especially if you have a dps offspec.

Unfortunately, you don't seem really keen on tanking and we're quite loaded in the melee dpt.

If you're interested in a tank spot, i'll consult with the other officers and see if we can use you (i.e. get you in so you can also have a fair amount of raid time).

Could you log out in your arms or fury gear (whichever you prefer)?

Regards,

Logged out with arms gear, Just a note on the head.. used to have the engineer head, but changed to Bs since we didnt have any in the guild and the best option i had was the pvp head, was trying to get the t11 head as i have the shoulders, but when it dropped some pugg won it after winning a head a few bosses before -.-
Nesut
Grand Wyvern

Seems to be good, nice apply, but as Laucoon said we are a crowded in the melee dps but a 3rd tank for some tank rotation would be good. The Counsil will talk it over Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum