Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laughingdk

re: Blood dk

Character Name: Laughingdk

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Laughingdk/advanced

Real Life Age: 28

Timezone: GMT

Class: Death Knight

Spec: Main Blood/OFF PVP Blood (but i'm open to change)

Professions: Herbalism (525) Alchemy (a bit :p)

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Yes i have read them and think they are fair. Not really sure what else to put here.

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? I ran a FL with someone from your guild and i was in your TS channel, the person i was with was called Xtro. I enjoyed talking to him and thought that maybe i'd apply - even just for the social element.

Availability: Friday through Sunday nights ususally

What steps do you take to improve your character? Looking at websites (elitist jerks, wowhead, wowiki

What is your raiding experience (if any)? I have 3/4 BoT, 6/7 BWD, To4W 2/2, BH 2/2, FL 6/7.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? My first guild on Bladefist was Shadow Force. I new a lot of good people there but they gradually left and are now on a different server. So i swapped with some of the SF raiders to a new guild, Mystic Alliance. However, they haven't really got a lot of motivation and some high ranking members are not putting the time in.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild? I think i play fairly well and am willing to learn. I have a sense if humor, i hope, if that counts for anything. I'm all to happy to help other guild members with whatever.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? I repair, get flask and food buff, and open the tactics in a web tab so i can check before each boss. I also watch beforehand on tankspot.

What other games do you have/play? I play xbox (Halo and battlefield) i have a wealth of MMORPG's - many of which i'm embarrassed to play but i will say Dark age of Camelot and also D&D online.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? I'm Scottish and enjoy a drink - that's about it.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Okocise
Forum Troll

1 empty glyph slot
1 unenchanted item
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

's what the char audit says at least. Gear's a bit on the low side for what we're doing right now, but with the next content patch around the corner, 378 gear won't be hard to get anymore (that's not even counting the raid finder).

The only real problem is that we'd have two dk tanks and a third dps dk, so distributing tokens will be a lil' iffy.

I don't mind however, we have plenty of dk drops anyway (5/5 t12 on my main spec, 4/5 on my OS, ditto for nesut (druid, same token) and Blaister (our current MT)

The only thing i'd like to know is why you gem for HP rather than mastery (purple gems in red sockets, green gems in yellow sockets etc)

Good luck with your app.

Thank you for reading it. I don't really mind too much about missing out on tokens etc and i realise that my gear may be a bit off what you need. However I am always willing to take on comments and would love to have someone to really go through the do's and don't's of my class.

Okocise
Forum Troll

I'll grant you a trial. Basic stuff, from anywhere between two weeks to a months depending on your performance. Prove use you know how to play your class and adjust whatever needs adjusting.

Just make sure you've got the belt buckle and enchant sorted.

You can whisper me (Laucoon) or any other officer (Modaeus, Nesut, Rafen, Praccy) for a g-invite.

Thank you very much. Before I join i'll sort my gear out.

Nesut
Grand Wyvern

I have granted you the rank of Hatchling on this webpage so you should be able to see all the memberposts now. let me know if you cant.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum