Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oznasur

re: Shêala Holy paladin

Character Name: shêala

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Sh%C3%AAala/simple

Real Life Age: 38

Timezone: central european

Class: Paladin

Spec: Paladin

Professions: JC and BS since huh today :D

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Yah i do

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?

I know laughingdk and went to FL with praccy, after this i looked wyvern up and it seems the right guild for me.

Availability: everyday except mondays

What steps do you take to improve your character? do HC's for JP/VP, Raid work on my professions

What is your raiding experience (if any)? Pfff on this char 5/6 BWD 4/4BoT 5/7 FL 1/8 DS

On my former account : MC ZG BWL AQ at lvl 60, Kara ZA Gruul SSC TK MH BT at level 70 Naxx and Ulduar at lvl 80 then i stopped playing and deleted my account

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Shadow Force because the main raid core left. Purple haze because i did not feel as a member of the team.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild? Yah i think i can, i am an experienced pala who is willing to listen to well meant advise, and i can give the same. Besides that i bring humor and a nice atttude.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?

What other games do you have/play?

Any other information you would like us to know about you?

Well if youy look me up you will find that i am lacking some progress this is due the fact that till for two weeks ago i had job that started at 22:30 so i raided but rarely reached the end boss. I have a new job now so that prob is solved. Furthermore because of the same prob you will find one pvp piece the head since i did not drop nef yet and raggy did not drop it. The shoulder enchant is missing because i changed professions todat from inscript (the shoulder enchant) to JC/BS and shame on me i am not yet exalted with terazane working on all those issues.
Okocise
Forum Troll

Honnestly, i won't comment on gear / spec, because as far as i'm concerned, holy pallies a nice people tossing golden stuff whenever i'm roasting nicely in a fire ;)

You got my vote for the positive attitude though Happy

Did you defeat Kael and Vashj before or after the Hand of A'dal removal?

Laucoon / Okocise wrote:
Honnestly, i won't comment on gear / spec, because as far as i'm concerned, holy pallies a nice people tossing golden stuff whenever i'm roasting nicely in a fire ;)

You got my vote for the positive attitude though Happy

Did you defeat Kael and Vashj before or after the Hand of A'dal removal?

Before they removed it when Wotlk appeared so i don't have the tiltel on this char Lolz i have the patient title :P will that do ?

And shame on me forgot to say finally someone recognises he would be suitable for KFC if there were no holy pala's ;)
twk_nme
Forum Troll

Greetings shêala

I have a some questions that i would like to ask you so i would like to talk to you ingame. I would also like to see your holy gear. After that i see no reason not to try you out since we lack a healer or two and the new tier seems easy enough to get ones hands on.

Your can reach me on rafen, scheaffer, colaxis, deadmause or gersimi ingame or my Real_id thugo@ofir.dk

Regards Rafen
Healing officer
The Wyvern Kratos

Victory often rests on the correct weaponry being in the right place and at the right time. Even the most destructive weapons of war are worthless if absent from the battle.

re: Thnx for the trust

Hello again, sorry for this late reaction. I would like to thank you for the trust you gave in the reactions on my application, but i got an offer from has left the guild and i accepted it. So i wish you good luck with your progression and well who knows do we meet some day in the lands of Azeroth.

Kind regards,

Shêala
twk_nme
Forum Troll

to bad, this guild is more awesome Happy

gl with your raiding future

Word(!) on that nme Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum