Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminaraz
Social Wyvern

re: Luminara [Holy/Disi-Priest]

Character Name: Luminara

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Luminara/simple (Read Any Other Info)

Real Life Age: 17

Timezone: GMT+1

Class: Priest

Spec: MS: Holy OS: Discipline

Professions: Tailoring (450), Enchanting (421)

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Yes

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? Because I recently came back to World of Warcraft after a 8 month break due to that the game got booring after playing for 6/7 years in a row, at the time I left I were in The Wyvern Kratos with the same name. I remember the Wyvern Kratos as a friendly, but serious raiding guild who always made good progress no matter what. And well, now when I'm back to WoW I definitively want to start raiding with you guys once again!

Availability: During the summer: Pretty much every day, 12PM - 04:00AM (GMT+1)

What steps do you take to improve your character? The steps I take to improvise my character itself is to get the best gear possible acquired and always have all gear parts enchanted and sockeded. To improvise my skills am I always happily taking advises from other people, more or less skilled than me, always trying to be better and better no matter what it takes!

What is your raiding experience (if any)?

Oh lord, my raiding experience.. I've been playing since Vanilla/TBC but we don't have to go that far... In WOTLK I cleared Naxxramas 10/25, Ulduar 10 bosses 10/25, ICC 10: 12/12, 10HC: 10/12, 25: 10/12, 25HC: 8/12. And Ruby Sanctum.
I didn't really play much in Cataclysm, but all trough i got some raiding progress. I did the most Raid Finder raids, I don't really remember the names of them since I left pretty early, but I know I did some.
Now in Pandaria have I done LFR up to Terrace of Endless Spring, and cleared them all as preparation for the real raiding, and to acquire gear.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I have been in many guilds, especially in WOTLK, I sadly don't remember their names at the moment. But I never got kicked for doing anything, I only left for more active guilds.
The Wyvern Kratos - I got kicked by inactivity due to that I left World of Warcraft because Cataclysm were really booring.
Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild?

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
My preparations for the raids is to always fully repaired gear, have flasks with me and making sure that all my gear is both enchanted and socketed. I go into Teamspeak and that is basically it. I also fly/go to the raid, but that should everyone do.

What other games do you have/play?
Grand Theft Auto San-Andreas Multiplayer
League of Legends

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Well, I've been playing World of Warcraft for 7 years and I've always been raiding and I've always loved it!
My gear is currently during buildup as I just returned to World of Warcraft, my gearing is going Fast and I'm doing all the LFR & Valor cap as fast as possible.
If you got any questions about me, please reply in the thread =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum