Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitanna-Zenedar

re: Mage application: Kitanna-Zenedar

Character Name: Kitanna Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Kitanna/simple Real Life Age: 26 Timezone: (UTC+2:00) Athens, Bucharest Class: Mage Spec: Pandaria - MS Frost Past MS – Vanilla as Fire/ Wotlk as Arcane Professions: Tailoring/Enghanting (600) Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Affirmative Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? My first reason that i’m applying to this guild is that i want to be part in a progressive guild that still raids from what i have read. I learned about you frankly today, while i was sitting and chilling in the Shrine. Sorry that i don’t know more about you than i have just read today on your site, but i have just returned in Wow after a long absence, to be more precise since a month and a half after skipping almost all Cataclysm and Pandaria. I was quite stumbled at first to find Zenedar merged with another server, Bladefist but i was even more intrigued by the fact that the Alliance ratio decreased drastically. I was used with the Alliance dominate faction around here, but what can i say, times have changed and you must adapt accordingly. I am a vanilla player that was kinda born with the mage class in his blood meaning that even though i skipped trough a lot of time frames, still adjusted quickly and naturally, without having any issues or second thoughts. I also came from the most famous guild on Zenedar in Vanilla, the original Exiles of Fate which was under the leadership of Rouge not what it became later under the leadership of Aditzu that divided the guild into Exiles of Fate and Fate which was due mainly because of rude behaviour towards some guildies, a part that i didn’t understood it quite well, because i recently came back from another period of absence (skipped all TBC and rejoined at the end of the expansion) and was also due if i’m not mistaken to the lack of progress at that time. Anyway what i am saying that i came from a progressive guild, that achieved all server’s firsts back then when it was in it’s glorious moments and I am kainda used with what it requieres to achieve progress (wipefests, opinion exchanges and fight documentation, aka not being a freeloaner or complaining about wipes, basic things that are requiered for progress). Anyway back to my story, and from what you probably have noticed i am kainda of a chatty person so ill try to be as short as possible, leaving away the unecesarry content. Where was i, oh yea, at the split of Exiles of Fate at the end of TBC. My second guild after Exiles of fate was Fate, and in the begining of Wotlk we expirienced the same glorious moments that some of us were used to, meaning server firsts, though it becamed more of a casual guild, which was just fine as long as we kept progressing. After another period of absence, a shorter one this time, kinda bout a year, i found Fate in ruins, meaning that most people quited wow and applied to my 3rd guild, an old Vanilla one that was server’s 2nd best in that time frame, the Dragon Legion. Here, i have raided for 2 years i think, more or less, and became found of its people because they were chatty and high spirited, also they did bad jokes but eh... i liked them and in a way they also corrupted me with cildish jokes during my time with them. After people stopped showing up for an extensive period, i rejoined Exiles of Fate since i was found of that name (it remainded me of the oldschool moments) but it wasn’t the same and stayed with them only for a short period cause i quited wow again, a common ting nowadays for most wow players. After my return in Cataclysm i was a more than a casual player and rejoined once more Dragon Legion, more for the jokes than the progress cause i was really found of them. My raiding expirience i would say is rather medium since i have expirienced and raided half of the Raid instances in Wow as you would see on my character’s armoury link. Completed all vanilla ones, some of TBC ones, all Wotlk ones both normal and hc, some of Cata ones and with the new raid system all of Pandaria ones except the heroic ones since i’m still new and I lack with whom to raid This brings me to my currently guild, Binds when Picked up, my 4th, a guild that i have joined because it seems my previous one migrated on Ravencrest and quited playing entierly after a while (Dragon Legion) and i was left with no alternative at that moment since Alliance is kainda dead. Here, I found a few peeps in it that im quite found of, and a dude that also was a part of the old Exiles of Fate guild and rejoined wow 4 months ago, but the majority of the guild is a mess and dissapoint me a lot because they are demotivated, are indiferent which generates more indiference like the domino principle in where if a piece falls they all do, have not yet completed Garrosh on NM but want to do HM and don’t show up when they are squeduled, tried to boost their morale and share my point ov view but i didn’t suceeded. Also the majority of them don’t know to play their mains, their class, have 570’s and i make more dps than most of them in my 556 item lev gear, without legendary cloak between (240 and 300k in NM, depends on the movement encounters) and it should be a lot more from them, they have unfounded expectations, no loot system settled meaning no DKP or common snese (basically all roll on everything, even if they don’t need it a thing that i’ll never do). What can i say, a lot of mess and contradictions, which i’m tiered off but another alternative than pugging or creating my own Open Raid events when squedules are canceled i didn’t found. Just want a tidy organised guild more than anything, doesn’s matter if there are NM or HM as long as the flow continues and fairplay is present. I also hope and wish to be treated here if i am to be accepted with the same respect and curtosy that i give, and also i promise to not dissapoint you in any way as long as common sense is present. Availability: when i’m needed, preferably in evenings. What steps do you take to improve your character: I don’t think I need any documentation for my character except Askmrbot to calculate my gear more precisely than i could in order to squeeze out every bit of dps, and some common sense addons needed to raid with, like dbm and lucky charms. Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild? I don’t know if i can bring anything unique but i can only bring a promise not to dissapoint you in my gameplay or attitude, and don’t know i only want to peacefully enjoy my gameplays and share my character experience with others, give tips about it, don’t think it’s more than that. How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? Basically consulting youtube guides like Fatboss and Vox guild ones. What other games do you have/play? Deadspace, Borderlands, Contrast, Mass Effect, Crysis, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Starcraft, Bioshock
Kitanna-Zenedar

re: Re: Mage application: Kitanna-Zenedar

sorry for the typing mess, coppied pasted from word :))
Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

You miiiight wanna try editing the post to split it into paragraphs. It's a little hard to read in its current format.

Alright, I tried restructuring it a bit for you.

Character Name: Kitanna

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Kitanna/simple

Real Life Age: 26

Timezone: (UTC+2:00) Athens, Bucharest

Class: Mage

Spec: Pandaria - MS Frost
Past MS – Vanilla as Fire/ Wotlk as Arcane

Professions: Tailoring/Enghanting (600)

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Affirmative

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? My first reason that i’m applying to this guild is that i want to be part in a progressive guild that still raids from what i have read. I learned about you frankly today, while i was sitting and chilling in the Shrine. Sorry that i don’t know more about you than i have just read today on your site, but i have just returned in Wow after a long absence, to be more precise since a month and a half after skipping almost all Cataclysm and Pandaria.

I was quite stumbled at first to find Zenedar merged with another server, Bladefist but i was even more intrigued by the fact that the Alliance ratio decreased drastically. I was used with the Alliance dominate faction around here, but what can i say, times have changed and you must adapt accordingly.
 I am a vanilla player that was kinda born with the mage class in his blood meaning that even though i skipped trough a lot of time frames, still adjusted quickly and naturally, without having any issues or second thoughts.
I also came from the most famous guild on Zenedar in Vanilla, the original Exiles of Fate which was under the leadership of Rouge not what it became later under the leadership of Aditzu that divided the guild into Exiles of Fate and Fate which was due mainly because of rude behaviour towards some guildies, a part that i didn’t understood it quite well, because i recently came back from another period of absence (skipped all TBC and rejoined at the end of the expansion) and was also due if i’m not mistaken to the lack of progress at that time.
Anyway what i am saying that i came from a progressive guild, that achieved all server’s firsts back then when it was in it’s glorious moments and I am kainda used with what it requieres to achieve progress (wipefests, opinion exchanges and fight documentation, aka not being a freeloaner or complaining about wipes, basic things that are requiered for progress).
Anyway back to my story, and from what you probably have noticed i am kainda of a chatty person so ill try to be as short as possible, leaving away the unecesarry content. Where was i, oh yea, at the split of Exiles of Fate at the end of TBC.
My second guild after Exiles of fate was Fate, and in the begining of Wotlk we expirienced the same glorious moments that some of us were used to, meaning server firsts, though it becamed more of a casual guild, which was just fine as long as we kept progressing.
After another period of absence, a shorter one this time, kinda bout a year, i found Fate in ruins, meaning that most people quited wow and applied to my 3rd guild, an old Vanilla one that was server’s 2nd best in that time frame, the Dragon Legion. Here, i have raided for 2 years i think, more or less, and became found of its people because they were chatty and high spirited, also they did bad jokes but eh... i liked them and in a way they also corrupted me with cildish jokes during my time with them. After people stopped showing up for an extensive period, i rejoined Exiles of Fate since i was found of that name (it remainded me of the oldschool moments) but it wasn’t the same and stayed with them only for a short period cause i quited wow again, a common ting nowadays for most wow players.
After my return in Cataclysm i was a more than a casual player and rejoined once more Dragon Legion, more for the jokes than the progress cause i was really found of them.

My raiding expirience i would say is rather medium since i have expirienced and raided half of the Raid instances in Wow as you would see on my character’s armoury link. Completed all vanilla ones, some of TBC ones, all Wotlk ones both normal and hc, some of Cata ones and with the new raid system all of Pandaria ones except the heroic ones since i’m still new and I lack with whom to raid

This brings me to my currently guild, Binds when Picked up, my 4th, a guild that i have joined because it seems my previous one migrated on Ravencrest and quited playing entierly after a while (Dragon Legion) and i was left with no alternative at that moment since Alliance is kainda dead.
Here, I found a few peeps in it that im quite found of, and a dude that also was a part of the old Exiles of Fate guild and rejoined wow 4 months ago, but the majority of the guild is a mess and dissapoint me a lot because they are demotivated, are indiferent which generates more indiference like the domino principle in where if a piece falls they all do, have not yet completed Garrosh on NM but want to do HM and don’t show up when they are squeduled, tried to boost their morale and share my point ov view but i didn’t suceeded.
Also the majority of them don’t know to play their mains, their class, have 570’s and i make more dps than most of them in my 556 item lev gear, without legendary cloak between (240 and 300k in NM, depends on the movement encounters) and it should be a lot more from them, they have unfounded expectations, no loot system settled meaning no DKP or common snese (basically all roll on everything, even if they don’t need it a thing that i’ll never do).

What can i say, a lot of mess and contradictions, which i’m tiered off but another alternative than pugging or creating my own Open Raid events when squedules are canceled i didn’t found. Just want a tidy organised guild more than anything, doesn’s matter if there are NM or HM as long as the flow continues and fairplay is present.

I also hope and wish to be treated here if i am to be accepted with the same respect and curtosy that i give, and also i promise to not dissapoint you in any way as long as common sense is present. Availability: when i’m needed, preferably in evenings.

What steps do you take to improve your character: I don’t think I need any documentation for my character except Askmrbot to calculate my gear more precisely than i could in order to squeeze out every bit of dps, and some common sense addons needed to raid with, like dbm and lucky charms.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild? I don’t know if i can bring anything unique but i can only bring a promise not to dissapoint you in my gameplay or attitude, and don’t know i only want to peacefully enjoy my gameplays and share my character experience with others, give tips about it, don’t think it’s more than that.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? Basically consulting youtube guides like Fatboss and Vox guild ones.

What other games do you have/play? Deadspace, Borderlands, Contrast, Mass Effect, Crysis, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Starcraft, Bioshock

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum