Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MATTProtnoodle

re: Protnoodle - Accepted

Hello there Wyverns :D

I have been speaking with a nice little hunter named Kratis and he has let me know you may be considering finding a paladin tank ! I asked for dsome details and would like to put in an application to see if you could consider me in your future raids!

My RL name is Matt Johnson i am a 22 year old crane operator working for the port of tyne and origin if your talking of living area would nbe Newcastle Upon Tyne! I hope to god you have not heard of a show called "geordie shore" as i do not want to have you think we are anything like that as they show on the TV!

My character ifo would be that im a beautiful strawberry blonde dwarf named Protnoodle! i have tanked all the way through wrath and cata once i hung up my healing gloves from TBC as tbh just did not enjoy it anymore!

MAIN/PRIO spec: tankdin through and through! LOVE it having the massive bosses smash down attempting to kill me is just brilliant enjoy timing all of my abilitys to try give the healer as easy a time as pos as well as co-ordinating my raid wall etc according to how the healers or RL would like it, full epiced bar one trinket as never lucky enough for the magmaw one :D armory link will be posted later on down here for you all to scrutenise and inspect it !

SECONDARY OS/FUN/PVP spec: is ret atm and i am currently respeccing for better chances while pewing horde in arenas as only just started pvping frequently but if needed to spec full pve for 1 tank bosses i really would not mind the quick respec!

PROFS: 525 Enchanting and 525 JC for the ring enchants and godly gems!

So you can further check out my gear and i hope when you look it is me in my tanking items (will try my best to stay in them for you to view in the near future) here is a link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/protnoodle/simple

Previous guild as it stands would be my current guil "Orthodox II" recently joined these bunch of fun guys to start raiding as had not had much exp in the raids until them meaning i mainly pugged up until i played with these, although i have read and know all tacts for every boss thats raidable in cata atm so dont worry that im short on a few boss kill achievements ! I am wanting to leave them for the chance to be recruited by you guys as a few good players recently left for other guilds due to raiding times/frequency as if 1 or 2 people dont show they get called off and we miss out on a full reset worth of boss downs and fun

I would like to join your team as the raiding hours suit me perfectly and the progress you guys have is just on my level which i feel i am geared and prepared for, plus the first impression of Kratis gives a welcoming aimpression and from random meetings in ZG/ZA which probs no1 can remember or think of you guys always seemed polite nice and the biggest appeal FOCUSED! which is awesome as i would say i am equal in all of those traits

I couldnt find the specific guild rules in the forum for some reason but from what you wrote in the application thread i would agree to everything as i value skill and dedication just the same to the highest of my ability

Raid times are perfect as before mentioned and am also able to understand and speak english with a naughty geordie twang :D

Ive went on a fair bit here so i will not bore you with any further spam or details i hope you enjoyed my app and look forward to hearing from you shortly if possible!

TYVM for your time in reading this and speak soon! envy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Okocise
Forum Troll

Good to see a proper application for once.

Can't really judge you gear right now because you're in pvp gear.

Raid experience seems ok'ish.

The rest's up to Knuw (the pally CL).

Gross, thats exacly how my dwarf looked :P

Gl with the apply m8, see you in guild soon i hope

Rafen

To follow on from Oko, it's great to finally see a well written app that has had some effort pumped into it. Although I noticed the raid experience is a little low, but if you can put that much effort into an app that normally shines through in game. Would be nice to get more tanks so I can eat in peace for once Happy

cheers for the comments guys! yeah about raid boss kill achievs lacking i have read up/watched all the fights so rough idea on all i have not done although been present for some bwd clears round at a mates so know mostly all the tacts all i gottsa do is learn to put em in practice so not so much if any learning curve! LF to hearing a decision thanks for the replys lads!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum