Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ecolite

re: Ecolite - Declined

-Name: Oliver
-Origins: Sweden
-Race: Worgen
-Class: Mage
-Spec 1: Fire
-Spec 2: Arcane
-Professions: JC (282) Mining 525
-Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Ecolite/advanced
-Previous guilds and why you left them: new migged, I was in the guild Faithe Got kicked because I made a joke apply ate exile and sanity
-Why you want to join our team: To raid and have fun! :D
Have you read and understood the guild rules? Yes
-What days are you available to raid: All days :D
-previous raid experience: 8/12 done nef and cho'gall to a low health
-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?: yes
-Able to speak and understand english yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Okocise
Forum Troll

What's with the 282 JC shizz? Might wanna work on that. You're missing out on a fuckton of SP that way.

Other than that, dunno crap about mages, so it's up to the offies.

re: Working on it

Im farming for money so I can level it up.

Vyniil

I'm just curious towards the situation regarding your removal from Faithe. You said you were kicked because of 'joke apps' made to some quite serious guilds on the server, if there is more to the story please do tell it. Conduct outside of guild matters are, personally, a serious issue.

Ecolite

re: Kicked

I made 2 quite unserious applys at sanity and exile. Then the next day when I logged in I was kicked. I contacted the person and asked "why did you kick me?" No special reason but u applyed to another guild and then we started to argue. Today I was whispersform a person in the guild that asked if I was ok and why I wasn't in the guild.I told him the story and he said that they probably took it serious, that's all I can say about that incident..

kejan

ive got a few issues which although i have no say in your app im gunna voice anyway, your spec i wouldnt say is optimal, youve taken clearcasting over 10% haste while aoeing, imo the haste outways clearcasting hands down since that haste is quite significant in boss fights where aoe is needed. 1 free cast really wont do much, also youve taken int/haste gems, i am struggling to understand why since your already over the soft haste cap its just wasted stats (9.61% is the soft haste cap btw or 912 haste rating for your 15% in raid to gain the 2 extra ticks).

Also even though its not important your jc is an extra 100 sp abouts, which is quite significant id say personally it needs to go as high as possible as fast as possible, also mining, really no benifit from it, would probs say to change that over time to something more benificial.

gear wise from what i see its not bad for the raids atm, your reforging is pretty bad to put it nicely although thats easy to change, although looking at your reforging id say atm its more arcane, your crit is far too low to consider as fire imo.

and a personal choice of mine is really i dont reforge hit after 13/14%, as fire i dont think its really needed since fire relys mainly on crits, and since a crit cant miss then hit rating isnt really needed after 13%, but thats my personal choice.

as i said up top i have no say in this app, you have a fair amount of work in your gear as far as reforging/regemming goes, again depending on what spec you choose mainspec. personally replace all int/haste to int/crit, replace hit enchants to int/mastery. reforge haste to crit untill at 9.61% or 912rating and then reforge your mastery to crit and id be happy to say your char is fine, otherwise id suggest going arcane untill you can get gear with better fire stats ie, anything without mastery as a main stat on most of your gear.

GL with your app

PS, get rid of clearcasting :P
Modaeus
High Wyvern

Good day.

I would like a word with you ingame whenever possible Happy

- Modaeus, Warlock & Mage CL
Okocise
Forum Troll

I thought that "crits can't miss"-shit had been demistified a long time ago.

The best way to show this is as follows:

Assume you have 100% crit. Say you lack 3% hit. Only 97 out 100 attacks will crit, the other three will miss. Afair, crit fills up from the bottom.

But i'm a lil' rusty as far as combat tables go, so if anyone could confirm/deny with some proper proof, i'd appreciate that.

Crit IS on the 2nd table, so if you had 18% miss chance you would only gain anything from 82% crit, anymore is wasted.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum