Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nython warr

re: Nython - Accepted

Hello folks. I'm Nython, prot warrior in Bladefist and here is my application Happy

-Name: Berke
-Origins: Turkey
-Race: Worgen
-Class: Warrior
-Spec 1: Prot
-Spec 2: Arms
-Professions: Mining / Blacksmithing

-Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Nython/simple

-Previous guilds and why you left them: Symbol. We were a raiding guild and I was one of the main tanks. I had to quit WoW due to real life issues but now I decided to return after the issues have been solved. On the other hand, when I last heard about Symbol they started doing 10man instead of 25 because many people left due to some reasons. And now I believe they are disbanded.

-Why you want to join our team: I'm looking for a strong guild with likeminded people that I can raid and progress with. I want to improve my gaming performance and help other people improve theirs in a nice and friendly environment.

- Have you read and understood the guild rules? Yes

- What days are you available to raid: I'm basically available any day.

-previous raid experience: I've tanked all the bosses of the cataclysm content except for the Firelands. I'm also a Vanilla wow player and I used to play Horde on the server Vashj. I have experience with all the old raids.

-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?: Yes.

-Able to speak and understand english? : Yes.

- Any other information you would like us to know about you? Well, I live in Turkey and currently studying Electrics&Electronics Engineering at university.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vyniil

I'd say you are undergeared for our current tier of progress, Firelands. The reason I say this is that you have 6 blues currently equipped, with T11 now purchasable from Justice Points, and the raids being so severely nerfed, you should be able upgrade quite fast.

Hopefully an officer can reply soon.

Nython warr

Thanks for the comment.

If my gear is a problem, I can work on it and improve it as soon as I can.

Okocise
Forum Troll

Crafted shield, jp legs and a zandalaari helm and you've got my vote.

This really doesn't mean anything but, we're 10 man currently and we already have 3 tanks. I'd say we are having trouble rotating them as it is, it would be even harder with a 4th.

Zorgat
Social Wyvern

thats what im thinking about atm lyniix
Nython warr

Well, I'll be completing the missing parts of my gear and post a new armory link soon. It's no problem for me I'll be waiting while you decide if you need me or not Happy

Okocise
Forum Troll

Tssk, zorgat tanks like crap anyway ;)

Let's give this young go-getter the oko-test. You hold my fully buffed threat, you're in!

I've changed my earlier view, I have heard from certain sources we may be short a tank soon. I still have to take issue with the lack of gear and previous tier experience (which doesn't count for much really). As long as those issues are resolved quickly then there should be no issue, as long as he can pass trial.

Okocise
Forum Troll

Wait what!!! No zorgat! Come back,!! I didn't really mean what i said!! You're still my favorite ....

:'(

Well, I've replaced some of my gear you can check my armory link again. There is only shield and ring and the thrown weapon i need to replace.

Have you sorted the tank issue? If you have 3 tanks and doing 10man, will I actually be of any use?

Okocise
Forum Troll

Bit unclear about the tank issue right now. An officer will get back to you soon.

Btw, didn't you get the gun (at least i think it's a gun) from the ZA quests? Shields easy to get too, just get one crafted Happy

Ring's slightly harder to replace, think there's one from the molten front vendors iirc.

I do appreciate your efforts, you've still got my vote.

(but i've got nothing to say in the process :'( )

I'll get the ring from the valor points vendor probably. As for the gun, it drops in ZG as far as I know and I've been farming there but no drop yet.

And shield, I was hoping on the ZG drop again, but if not I'll get one crafted or maybe get the one from nefarian.

Vyniil

As I said, we are now down a tank.

Zorgat
Social Wyvern

ive been trying to speak to u ingame but ive never found you on can you try to contact me when u find me on plx
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum