Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arwo

re: Blood/frost dk

-Name: Matthias, but if you speak English, just call me Matt. Char name: Arwo
-Origins: Belgium
-Race: Draenei
-Class: Death Knight
-Spec 1: Blood iLvl 364
-Spec 2: Frost iLvl 361
-Professions: mining(525) and JC(534)
-Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Arwo/simple
-Previous guilds and why you left them: Illumination ( http://illumination-eu.guildomatic.com/ ), it's a nice guild, but they don't raid. (there have been a few attempts, but it never works, only the WotLK raids are working now)
-Why you want to join our team: Raiding, ofc. And also because it looks like a nice and friendly guild. For example, I needed some help with a big quest on my alt (crucible of carnage, we needed a tank) yesterday, and a member of TWK offered to help me.
-Have you read and understood the guild rules? Didn't really find any, but I'm not applying to make troubles. But if there are any other rules then the natural ones (no swearing...), you can always tell them to me and I'll do my best to follow them.
-What days are you available to raid: For the moment I can raid Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. In September that will change to Friday and Saturday.
-previous raid experience: I started a bit to late with WoW to raid a lot in WotLK, but i did TotC, Malygos, Ulduar and the first 2 bosses of ICC. In cataclysm I've only done FL trash run.
-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?: That would be perfect.
-Able to speak and understand english. Yes, but there can be a few spelling- and grammar-mistakes.
Any other information you would like us to know about you? On another char I have 525 tailor and ench that can help. And I'm lvling another char that has 425 herb and 365 alch at the moment.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Okocise
Forum Troll

Thank you for applying to TWK. Even though your gear and experience do not really speak in your favor, a spot as dps death knight should free up soon, so we might be in need of a dps'er.

Your raid XP is a lil' on the low side though, but that can be worked on as well.

Good luck with your app.

As far as gear an experience Oko has really said it all. As far as I'm aware there are no tank spots available at the moment but DPS, melee in particular, is always nice to have around.

I also think that I was the one who helped you with Crucible of Carnage (Lyniix) Happy

Arwo

Yes Lyniix, you are the one, thank you again for that :p

And about my role. Laucoon said in tarde that you needed a melee dps and a tank, but you can choose what I have to do. I prefer dps, but i became tank a few weeks ago (and that gear is now a bit better), because I was tired of waiting for everything.

And about my gear, I think I have almost the best gear there is without raiding. (and with the VP cap, I have bought 2 or 3 tank items with it (I've reached the cap every week, except the one when I was on holidays))

Jegerkajderp

(zomg yayz for internet being up again, fu telia)

I just wanted to chime in here with something not necessarily important, albeit still noteworthy.

They swear (at least oko!)

:p

Also, fucking captcha is trolling me with impossible codes like 20 times in a row. An example: http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/Eclipsed1234/Fuyoucaptcha.jpg

Fuck that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum