Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anquietas

re: Anquietas - Balance Druid

Hello Wyverns,

My name is Stephan, I’m 22 years old and live in the Netherlands. My daily life is currently all about school, although for now I’m enjoying some well deserved time off. At school I’m studying ICT, or to be more exact programming. In my spare time I like to create websites, watch movies, and play games on either my computer or playstation.

I’m making this application because I want to do some raiding every now and then (1-2 times a week). What you need to understand is that I will let my study come before anything. For the moment I can do whatever I want for the next month or so, but after that my attendance will drop.

My characters name is Anquietas, an Night Elf Druid. My mainspec is Balance, offspec changes every now and then, but mainly is Restoration. As for my experiences in World of Warcraft, I’ve played from the very beginning. My first character was my Druid, and I sticked with it till the end of The Burning Crusade – during Sunwell to be precise. When I got tired of my druid, I played an enhancement Shaman till halfway Wrath of the Lich King in the best guild of that server. When I started my study, I quit the hardcore raiding business and started playing horde. My first horde character was a Protection warrior, but after a year I started leveling a hunter. Once my hunter was 80 I started raiding more and more with it. When my old guild proved to be to raiding to much for my liking we went back to alliance, where I leveled my druid.

My goals in raiding are to kill every boss in the game, and preferably while topping the damage meters.

To sum up my experiences:

Cataclysm
5/6 HC in BWD
2/5 HC in BoT
1/2 HC in TotFW
1/7 HC in FL
Cleared everything on normal.

WotLK
Cleared everything, including several HC.

TBC
Cleared everything, including Sunwell.

Classic
Cleared everything.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Anquietas/advanced

To close off my application, I’d like to say I look forward to raiding with you and to see some friends again.

Best regards,

Stephan
Okocise
Forum Troll

This application gets my full support.

actually seeing ur reforge and gear and also the nice change of seruisness treugh apps ill agree with oko
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum