Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roxane.

re: Application Assasin Rogue

Usefull things to put in there are:
-Name: Marinos
-Origins: Greece-Athens
-Race: Nightelf
-Class: Rogue
-Spec 1 : Assasin (31/2/8) Pve
-Spec 2: Subtlety (10/0/31) Pvp
-Professions: Engineering 525/525 and Skinning 525/525
-Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Roxan%C3%A8/simple if my gear will be PVP /w me in game to see my pve also i will be with pve for now on
-Previous guilds and why you left them: I'm new in this server i was ιn Balnazzar with many guilds there but i left the server because it doesnt have many ppl so i change to Bladefist
-Why you want to join our team: Because i have heard many good things about your guild and i will like to meet new friends,also to raid with a good guild
Have you read and understood the guild rules? I have read them and i fully agree with them
-What days are you available to raid: I dont have any times that i wont be able to raid...so every day and every time
-previous raid experience: i Have done from WOTLK This char is new because my main has been stolen by hacker :
Maly 10/25 Cleared
Nax with 8 men 10/25 Cleared
Toc hc 10/25 Cleared
Icc 10/25 Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 Clreared
RS 10/25 Cleared
And many others that i have missed
From : Cata because i have stopped for a while haven't done many(but ofc know every tact and be ready for any patch and boss)
BWD Cleared
BOT Cleared
TOTFW Cleared
-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?: Yes anytime that i have already said before
-Able to speak and understand english : I'm able to speak and understand english fluently (believe)
Any other information you would like us to know about you? Not really...I'm cool guy,it is well-known that I'm beautiful ! and funny when need.Also in raids i will have all the staffs that need and be ready until the raid begins

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zorgat
Social Wyvern

We are in need of a rogue but im having some wierd feelings about this app.
How did you loose ur char to a hacker?
He hacked you and transfered your char to another account? O_o

no as i told in game chat...the stole my Acc and not only the Char..anyway its a long story with blizzard if you want me i can explain you all of it
fist of all i wake up and trying to log in with my acc and its say Your Acc has been temporarily Locked so i communicate with them and they told me that this acc has been stolen and we are trying to get it back...after 1 month i send them an e-mail and they said that we wont open it unless you find the cd-key and ofc i didnt have it(3 years pass) so i bought a new one thats i play now...And this happened because i dont have antivirus in my Computer

Nesut
Grand Wyvern

Avast is a good and free anti virus Happy Also the authenticator is nice to have.
Okocise
Forum Troll

Could we like judge the guy on what he offers, not on his netiquette?

I have already order the antivirus so it wont be problem for the near future

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum