Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warwick.

re: appli

-Name:thanos
-Origins:greece-athens
-Race:worgen
-Class:druid
-Spec 1:resto
-Spec 2:resto
-Professions:alchemyst - enchanter
-Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/W%C3%A1rw%C3%ADck/simple
-Previous guilds and why you left them:lost and forgotten and i will leave becouse we are not raiding serius
-Why you want to join our team:becouse i heard yours guild is good for raid and i want to raid with us
Have you read and understood the guild rules?yes
-What days are you available to raid:i can raid every day :p
-previous raid experience: icc10hc 11/12, icc25hc 7/12, toc25hc 4/5 ,toc10hc 5/5 bwd ,bot,clear in normal mode
-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?:yes
-Able to speak and understand english:yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you?im a good healer Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
warwick.

re: Re: apply druid healer

-Name:thanos
-Origins:greece-athens
-Race:worgen
-Class:druid
-Spec 1:resto
-Spec 2:resto
-Professions:alchemyst - enchanter
-Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/W%C3%A1rw%C3%ADck/simple
-Previous guilds and why you left them:lost and forgotten and i will leave becouse we are not raiding serius
-Why you want to join our team:becouse i heard yours guild is good for raid and i want to raid with us
Have you read and understood the guild rules?yes
-What days are you available to raid:i can raid every day :p
-previous raid experience: icc10hc 11/12, icc25hc 7/12, toc25hc 4/5 ,toc10hc 5/5 bwd ,bot,clear in normal mode
-Can you raid between 19:30-23.00 server time?:yes
-Able to speak and understand english:yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you?im a good healer Happy

Zorgat
Social Wyvern

might i ask why you are goeing for max crit while also reforging crit to spi and almost no haste?

might i ask why you are goeing for max crit while also reforging crit to spi and almost no haste? O_O my bad i didn't notice reforge was missing on the armory, im normaly 1700haste

Okocise
Forum Troll

Some of our healers have serious issues with seeing the bigger picture and standing in fire. You would describe your ability to dodge said fire as:

A) excellent
B) the fire likes me
C) Hurr!

The gear and spec's are valid, the only real prob is a minor ( but major glyph Happy. The innervate glyph is useless since innervating others are useless now a days, so the healing touch glyph is better.
why hang around 1600+ haste? are you used to having DI since you dont go for the 2005 haste point?

But I am in favor of giving you a chance Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum