Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vyniil

re: Applying to the guild

Below is the application form you should use, this is so we can gain some information about you to see whether you are suitable for our guild or not. If successful in your application you will be invited on a trial basis. Beneath this form is an example application if you want to know what we expect.

Remember to be truthful and answer the questions in full (No single word answers) and good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:

Armory Link:

Real Life Age:

Timezone:

Class:

Spec:

Professions:

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations?

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?

Availability:

What steps do you take to improve your character?

What is your raiding experience (if any)?

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild?

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?

What other games do you have/play?

Any other information you would like us to know about you?

Last edited by Vyniil on 2011/08/18 18:37; edited 1 time in total

Vyniil

Character Name: Lyniix

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/lyniix/advanced

Real Life Age: 18

Timezone: GMT

Class: Death Knight

Spec: I am MainSpec Blood. I keep my offspec open so I can cater to my guilds needs.

Professions: Jewelcrafter and Miner.

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? Yes, I have read the post and understand the expectations you have of new recruits.

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? The reason I am applying here and no where else is because you appear to be exactly what I am looking for - A guild that has cleared some content yet is still progressing, so that new members can feel part of the guild and not boosted.

Availability: I am available for the raid days that you have set.

What steps do you take to improve your character? I feel the first step is understanding your class and its potential. For me right now I like to experiment around with different specs and stats, fine tuning my skills. I often read forums such as Elitist Jerks to see how they feel on the matter, but I try as much as I can to stray from copying like a mindless lemon.

What is your raiding experience (if any)?

Vanilla wow: Unfortunately TBC hit just as I had reached level 58.

TBC: During this period I had managed to complete Kara and Gruul's Lair, this was my first taste of raiding and really made me hungry for more.

WOTLK: I cleared Naxxrammas, then when Ulduar was released I took a break at which point I didn't return until ToC. I managed to get far in there, and eventually cleared it at some point. During ICC I fully cleared 10Man on normal mode, when Heroics began in my guild I was hacked and unable to return for a while, at which point most people had taken a break until Cataclysm.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? The guild that I am currently in( Which I will leave upon success of my application). Mostly due to poor management for raids, I am actually leaving relectantly as I have bonded quite well with several members.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to the Guild? I feel my ability to get on well with people and skill as a Death Knight is enough, however I have a tendancy to refuse to die and as such attempt solo missions on bosse with impossibly hard amounts of Health left.(Not on progress runs.)

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? I do random Heroics non-stop, I'd like to think this is preparation, not because of how hard a dungeon but so I can test myself with a very large variety of players that will give very different outcomes on how certain situations play out. More to the point - I watch tacticts videos (mostly tankspot) and I make sure I have food and flasks that are suitable to my role in the raid, I also usually eat just before a raid so I am able to focus, it also cuts down on distraction during raids.

What other games do you have/play? Currently World of Warcraft is the game I sink most time into, however I do enjoy occasionaly playing my Xbox with friends.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? I like having a good time, however I take raids seriously. I generally get on well with people however I can get annoyed by some behaviour and will voice my complaints in a deserving manner.

alliej

Character Name: alliej
Real Life Age: 18
Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen
Class: shaman
Spec: restoration
Proffesions: Mining 525 enchanting 525
Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?: i wanna do the raid with youre guild tonight and maybe some more times. maybe i will join the guild in the future.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
twk_nme
Forum Troll

Hello Alliej

Could we ask of you to create a new topic in the forumsection where this topic is a sticky. This is so that we have one topic with your application, and only yours...

That would be a brilliant time to put a liiiittle more effort into the app. Lyniix's application in here is an example, try to make yours as filling as posible... your specc and gear especially

Rafen

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum