Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanjar / Bradley

re: Tanjar Death Knight DPS

Character Name: Tanjar

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Tanjar/simple
This is me in my PvP gear which I cannot change unfortunately. I will explain later. Here is a link of my PvE gear - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/bladefist/Tanjar

Real Life Age: 17

Timezone: GMT

Class: Death Knight

Spec: In my time as a Death Knight, I have played as all specs for dps and even tanked a few times. I am willing to play as any spec for you as long as it is not tanking.

Professions: Alchemy 525 Engineering 525

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations?
Yes

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?
A while ago, I quit World of Warcraft due to the fact that the current raid content did not excite me like the WotLK raid content did so I quit to concentrate on more important things like exams. I quit only a week before The Firelands was announced and so I did not hear of it. I have only just heard of it and I want to return to my former spot as one of the servers better Death Knights. I chose The Wyvern Kratos because when I used to play WoW, I met a few of you guys and you all seemed like nice people which is exactly what I want. I am searching for a guild that can get the raid content done but have fun doing so.
Availability:

What steps do you take to improve your character?
As you can see from the link I provided, my gear is pretty awful for current raid standards and if I am given a spot in the raid team, I will spam heroic dungeons for the best gear and for emblems so that I can be at raiding standards once more.

What is your raiding experience (if any)?

Vanilla -

Molten Core - Done
Zul'Gurub - Done
Onyxia - Done

The Burning Crusade -

Magetheridon's Lair - Done
Gruul's Lair - Done
Mount Hyjal - Done
Black Temple - Done
Tempest Keep - Done
Sunwell Plateau - Done

Wrath of the Lich King ( Note : I will only be writing down raid experience that I got DURING WotLK. I will NOT be mentioning raid xp that I earned in Cataclysm)

The Obsidian Sanctum 10 - Done 3 Drakes
The Obsidian Sanctum 25 - Done 3 Drakes
Eye of Eternity 10 - Done
Eye of Eternity 25 - Done
Naxxramas 10 - Done
Naxxramas 25 - 2 Bosses Done ( I only ever did naxx 25 for the weekly raid )
Ulduar 10 - 12 / 16 ( I didn't play WoW much when Ulduar was out )
Ulduar 25 - 1/16 ( I only ever did this for the weekly like naxx 25 )
TotC 10 - 5/5
TotC 25 - 5/5
TotC 10 hc - 5/5
TotC 25 hc - 5/5
Icecrown Citadel 10 - 12/12 With all Achievements and Mount
Icecrown Citadel 25 - 12/12 With nearly all Achievements
Icecrown Citadel 10 hc - 11/12
Icecrown Citadel 25 hc - 10/12
Ruby Sanctum 10 - Done
Ruby Sanctum 25 - Done
Ruby Sanctum 10 hc - Attempted but never killed Halion
Ruby Sanctum 25 hc - Never Attempted

Cataclysm
During my Cataclysm time, I was in a 10 man guild so I could only PUG 25 mans. This explains some poor 25 man progress.
Bastion of Twilight 10 - Done
Bastion of Twilight 25 - 2/4
Blackwing Descend 10 - 5/6
Blackwing Descend 25 - 2/6 ( I never really tried it )
Throne of the Four Winds 10 - 1/2 ( Got Al'Akir to 3% )
Throne of the Four Winds 25 - 0/2 ( Never tried it )
The Firelands - I have never had an active account during this raid.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
When I first came to Bladefist, I was in Sanity for a long time. I was with Sanity untill the defeated Lich King 25 Heroic. I left after because they kicked quite a few people that I were close freinds with because they were either social or not very active raiders. I then joined Exiled for a while but I didn't stay long due to family issues. I thought that this family issue could still cause me to be away from WoW so I joined a smaller 10 man guild. Just before Cataclysm, I left them because they stopped raiding and I joined From the Ashes II with a raiding spot promised. I did a few WotLK raids with them in the last weeks of WotLK. Cataclysm then came and they kept taking other raiders over me which started to get anoing but 2 months into Cataclysm and I still hadn't raided yet so I left and came back to the Alliance and joined another small 10 man guild. They slowly fell apart and I got bored of the content then left. Now I am here applying for you Happy

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild?
I always struggled with this question, What could I bring to the guild as an individual ? Well I have played World of Warcraft since mid Burning Crusade and can bring a lot of experience to the guild. I am also a very fun guy to play with, when it comes to serious raiding, I will of course be serious and get things done but when were having a laugh, I am always a good guy to be with. I never really get angry at anything either, im a pretty chilled out guy. As an old Death Knight, I know all the little tricks to being a Death Knight and can help anyone else in anyway I can ( Although I may need to catch up on any recent updates that I missed )

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
Before all Raids I repair my gear, Get 5 Flasks of Endless Rage and bring any gems for any gear that I might get in the raid we are heading off to. I also check that my gear is gemmed and enchanted properly on a daily basis incase I forgot to gem / enchant a new item.

What other games do you have/play?
I also play the Fifa 11, Call of Duty and soon enough Gears of War on the Xbox. That's about it.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
I know it may look bad for me as I don't have the best gear or current raid experience and other applicants do but you should pick me over them as I am a very good raider. I always show up on time even if im ill and will never leave a raid half way. I learn tactics instantly and adapt to any new tactics I learn. Other applicants may know the current tricks for bosses and may have better gear but that doesn't meen that they are a better applicant / raider than me. My guild history can back me up on this I think Happy Also, I haven't yet re-subscribed to World of Warcraft. I am going to wait for a reply on this application and if it turns out well, I will straight away subscribe and gear up. I don't want to waste my time and money getting gear to be rejected Happy

Thanks a ton for reading my application and please feel free to send me any questions by commenting underneath.

Yours Truly,

Tanjar

Amazing app, its always promising when people acually put some effort into "selling" themselfs.

Dont worry about your gear, as you are aware once you get to raid the gear will improve significantly, and there is nothing wrong with your wow credentials.

I hope an officer will contact you soon, but you should arm yourself with some patience since things is a bit unsteady in the guild at the moment. I wish you luck with the app, and your always welcome to contact TWk members in-game and im sure they can will help you with who to talk to if your wanna know the status of the discussion about your potential recruitment.

Rafen

No Fear! No Pity! NO REMORSE!

re: App

All i can do is echo the words of Nme/Rafen Nice app good to have such applicants not sure how much we need another DPS DK we have 2 allready and for a 10 man guild three would be extreme.
Tanjar / Bradley

Thanks for the responses Happy I will be out tonight and for most of tomorrow so if anyone asks a question, the response may be a little late.

- Tanjar

Nice application, all I can do is wish you the best of luck! wink
Nesut
Grand Wyvern

Indeed a nice app. but as mentioned we have 2 dps DK already, we will however take the time to look at your application. Happy
Okocise
Forum Troll

Hello Tanjar,

I am sorry to inform you that currently we're not looking for any more dps DKs.

We are however looking for a Blood DK right now. You can always give as a heads up if you wish to apply for a tanking spot.

Greetings,

Laucoon.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum