Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Kaj's Circus of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

re: So here I am

It's 3 am, I'm discussing why men aren't all a bunch of racist, hating dickwads with a "young gay lady of canada who loves activism and feminism almost as much as she loves cartoons, musical theatre, puppets, and parody music."

Stupid bastard can't see any logic.

Where is sense when you need it, and what am I doing with my life when I'm spending my very early sunday discussing with feminists?

I didn't actually know that she was a feminist before I started arguing with her. Now that I've seen it, I regret ever starting it. Why? Because in my opinion, feminists are absolutely ridiculously stubborn idiots. Looks like I'm in for a long night

"HELLO THERE, I'M A FEMINIST AND I HATE MEN BECAUSE THEY OPRESS ME AND SOCIETY IS ALL A BUNCH OF MEN THAT HATES WOMEN AND FUCK MEN AND THEY ARE ALL EVIL AND RAPISTS AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE CONDEMNED TO HELL OR PRISON OR SOMETHING."

Let's, of course, not forget that women have more rights than men in the western world. Pointless hypocrisy, feminism in the 21st century.

Last edit before just saying fuck you to her and going to bed: Now she's ranting about how much of a dick I am because I find it fair that I do not find someone appealing. "BUT EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE YOU GO GIRL FUCK THE HATERS YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THEM NOBODY CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU AREN'T THE BEST BECAUSE YOU ARE!"

No you fucking aren't. She is pathetic, and I do not find her interesting in any way, shape or form. Does that make me a bad, racist, hating, dickwad of a person? According to feminists, yep.

I don't even know where the fuck I'm going with this, I just felt the need to vent. This is just becoming too much. Fucking hypocritical sexist people.

Any oppressed group feels the need for self-comfirmation. If they stop being oppressed a big part of the members of the group lose their raison-d'être.

Thus they polarize the playing field, create organisations to take that polarization to a next level and will do everything to maintain a status quo, lest they lose in power and vanish in anonimity.

They've internalized the conflict. It has become part of them, defines them as it were. Ending the conflict, or admitting that it is no longer a conflict would equate to sociological suicide.

(Hey, this sociology crap i've been studying whole week DOES have its use :D )

Why don't i ever get such nice people to talk with? The last time, those Jehova's Witnesses left after 45 seconds

I can only imagine the outrage if anyone ever started an organization that fought for men's rights. They'd probably all be arrested for being sexist within the hour.

Arguing with Jehova's Witnesses isn't fun. Now feminists on the other hand...

Tssk: there's nothing like religious zealots to get a good discussion going :D

How about religious feminists? Now that's sure to get something started.

Double the stupidity, double the fun, 's what I say.

I thought the one ruled the other out. You know, with the oppression of women in all big world religions and all.

I'm sure you can find one somewhere, but you are probably right. I have yet to see a religion that isn't/hasn't been sexist.

Well there are / were a few polygynic societies. So i suppose one of them saw women as the top dog (top bitch actually)

Possibly.

Here are some... interesting facts. And why feminism is bad.

Children from a fatherless home are:

5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of school
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
20 times more likely to end up in prison

True story.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: