Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Erin25
Hatchling

re: hello ladies and gents

aloha, i was just wondering if i could get an inv to the guild pretty pls.
would like to start raiding again as my guild has been dead for the past few months :/ even if i dont get a chance to be in every raid group would be nice to atleast do one or two now and again also have more than 2 peeps online too talk to would be cool hehe Happy have done all of ds on normal and 1 on hc we started our 2nd boss on hc and got it down to 42% the last time we tried but only got 2 attempts at it b4 the guild broke up unfortunatly. any way enough rambling would be nice to join u guys im a disc priest 396 ilvl. aaaand maybe if u speak to praccy he would put in a nice word for me ;)
ta very much Néave xx
Erin25
Hatchling

re: didnt see u had a set thing so heres ur answers

Character Name: Néave

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/N%c3%a9ave/simple

Real Life Age: 23

Timezone: umm.. english gmt? i dunno whats its called i think thats right

Class: priest

Spec: disc/holy

Professions: 525 jc and tailoring

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? yes

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? because i was talking to one of your members (praccy) and he seemed nice so was hoping the rest of the guild would be too also i hear you have a good raid group which would be nice to join in if possible even if not to every raid if u have a set raiding team would just be nice to start raiding again

Availability: monday nights, thursday nights, and friday day times possibly evenings, weekends depends as i travel to bristol some weekends

What steps do you take to improve your character? talk to differant priests see if they have tips or any advice. try differant rotations etc and try and read forums basically whatever i could to be better

What is your raiding experience (if any)? all normal ds and 1hc

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? fracture - everyone moved servers/quit so moved to deadly embrace started raiding with them but now mop beta is out and d3 they all left to play those instead

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild? someone whos a little bit random i dont know id like to think im a decent ish healer

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? read tacs watch vids get food an flask just the normal every1 does

What other games do you have/play? none

Any other information you would like us to know about you? just a warning i use more text talk than writing everything out properly all the time so if u dont understand what i say just ask me what im on about hehe :D
Praccy
High Wyvern

Good luck with the app!
twk_nme
Forum Troll

Hello Néave

good luck, with the app, you will get an answer as long as alle the officers have seen your app.

I have some additional questions if you do not mind:

did you come from 10 or 25 man guilds?
do you have an alts that is worth mentioning?
Do you know your BiS list as a priest?
Do you have a microphone? (that works)
What do you do irl?
out of curiousity, are you a girl or a guys thinking that having a girl on the forum avatar giving af greater chance of gettin in?

I will see you around

sincerly Rafen

A side note... you need to raise you rep with therazane... just doing quests in deepholm until you get friendly with therazane, then buy the tabard and gogogo..

you also need to raise you rep with guardians of hyjal. just go buy the tabard and get on with it

Both reputaions gives you an enchant that you need (therazane shoulder... hyjall gives head-enchant)

That’s cool thank you muchly Happy
Both guilds I raided with were 10man. (btw I just thought for the previous guild part, I used to raid with shadow force 10man on my old account until it got hacked an had to start afresh so when I started raiding again a group of us moved to start a new guild called fracture. Dunno if you wanted to know but it’s there if u do.)

er.. I have a couple of 85’s that have ok gear nothing amazing but I don’t know how to play them at all they were just because I could level something – Tábi a druid. Alexaries – paladin and my mage is the one which I can play but only has 390 ilvl gear called Flúmp

I’m not very good with acronyms I’m afraid, is BiS best in slot? if it is I’d say my full heroic tier set for bonuses and awesomeness because it looks cool aaand heroic neck from morchok, heroic belt and wand from ozz, I don’t think u can get a better back raiding than the one from the vendor .. (pls correct me if im wrong on any of these btw would be nice to know.) heroic boots from blackhorn, heroic ring and bracers from stormbinder, heroic offhand from ultraxion, heroic trinket from spine, heroic mace from deathwing, then heroic ring - signet or suturing and heroic trinket - windward heart from almost all of them

yus I have a mic and it works. I’ve got ts, vent and mumble installed as well so hopefully you use one of them

I’m at college atm studying film and theatre makeup/hair full time on a related note during the 5 week summer hols I won’t be around as much as I’m going to work on a film with the byfa so will only be available to play some weekends possibly Mondays as well still got to sort out days, and have a part time job just doing dull tasks like working on the checkout /boring.

Haha nah I am a girl didn’t really know if people bothered putting pics in those bits this is my 1st time on GL so not too familiar with what to do yet

And yea I know about the shoulder one I did start the therazane quests ages ago but accidently deleted the quests I was on and lost where I had got up to. I have searched for the relevant people again but no luck so far I will keep looking for ya though because it is rather annoying not having it. And I have got the head ench from hyjal the 60int 35crit if that’s the one u mean that is?
hope that answered ur Q's
Okocise
Forum Troll

twk_nme wrote:
Hello Néave

good luck, with the app, you will get an answer as long as alle the officers have seen your app.

I have some additional questions if you do not mind:

did you come from 10 or 25 man guilds?
do you have an alts that is worth mentioning?
Do you know your BiS list as a priest?
Do you have a microphone? (that works)
What do you do irl?
out of curiousity, are you a girl or a guys thinking that having a girl on the forum avatar giving af greater chance of gettin in?

I will see you around

sincerly Rafen

I would also add "Whaddya wearin'?" for good measure ;)

Secondly: how, in Christ's holy name, can one not have all base reps maxed out? I mean, we're two years into Scrubaclism-lootalot-1121121123112...-archeoloshite-fiesta, it's just .... I know those rep dailies are less fun than watching paint dry, but still ...

Finally: GRL BRING DRAMAZ!!!!!! No really ...

Don't mind me though, i'm just a cynical bastard lurking around these parts, i don't actually touch the game anymore ^^

Seems interesting to me Happy

You'r in ;)
twk_nme
Forum Troll

haha oko, judging by your activity on the forums you are suffering from serious withdrawl symptoms :P I think the doctors cure is a little DS HC, what do you say?

and oko, Whadareya wearin'????? ^^

Back to topic

Néave i think we would like to se how our guildtag fits your name. You are heareby invited as trial as soon as you take a hold of Rafen, praccy, cardash or nesut. Myself i would like to talk to you about expectations from us to you. (sound so serious!!!!!)

Sincerly
Rafen
Healing class troll

twk_nme wrote:
haha oko, judging by your activity on the forums you are suffering from serious withdrawl symptoms :P I think the doctors cure is a little DS HC, what do you say?

and oko, Whadareya wearin'????? ^^

Don't miss the game, miss the lads. No way in hell i'm gonna go and watch another 20 weeks of dragon ass or SW cobblestones ;)

Also, it had been a while since there'd been any activity at all, so i'm just glad something happened.

[quote="Laucoon / Okocise"]
twk_nme wrote:

I would also add "Whaddya wearin'?" for good measure ;)

Secondly: how, in Christ's holy name, can one not have all base reps maxed out? I mean, we're two years into Scrubaclism-lootalot-1121121123112...-archeoloshite-fiesta, it's just .... I know those rep dailies are less fun than watching paint dry, but still ...

Finally: GRL BRING DRAMAZ!!!!!! No really ...

Don't mind me though, i'm just a cynical bastard lurking around these parts, i don't actually touch the game anymore ^^

firstly thats for me to know and u... to never know ^_^ haha aaaand secondly exactly that reason, i got what i wanted from some rep things but then reaaaallly didnt want to do dailies as im not on everyday anyway it would take forever so i chose the easy option by not doing them xD lastly yus girls do bring a lil tiny bit of drama occasionly but surely thats part of the fun Happy plus u only get drama if u dont control ur lady friends enough ur obviously just to whipped :P haha
p.s. is stalking forums really more fun than playing and getting to talk to ur friends more while killing stuffs
p.p.s thannnnkkkk youuuu Happy i shall find one u when im online x
Okocise
Forum Troll

[quote="Erin25"][quote="Laucoon / Okocise"]
twk_nme wrote:

p.s. is stalking forums really more fun than playing and getting to talk to ur friends more while killing stuffs

Yes. Yes it is!

Tbh, "killing stuff" doesn't apply in WoW, you just poke 'em until they decide to give up and fall over.

I've had mobs in TERA put up more of a fight than an end raid boss. (takes about 20 minutes to kill the big ones with a tank class, one mistake during an enraged phase and you're as flat as a pancake Happy )

So even if i miss the people, i just can't bring myself to raid and it kinda suits me that i can plan my evenings without having to worry about being there for people that won't show up anyway.

Oh, lastly, i'm the lurking, sinister type by nature ;)

(wait, that's gonna get me arrested, right?)

Laucoon / Okocise wrote:

Oh, lastly, i'm the lurking, sinister type by nature ;)

(wait, that's gonna get me arrested, right?)

If that's the case, then I'm pretty much screwed. Lurking 's all I do (miiight be back in July, bit busy with exams)

Jegerkajisawesome wrote:

(miiight be back in July, bit busy with exams)

You keep saying the same thing over and over again.
So when will you start speaking the truth?
Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

Praccy wrote:
Jegerkajisawesome wrote:

(miiight be back in July, bit busy with exams)

You keep saying the same thing over and over again.
So when will you start speaking the truth?

too lazy to write,

go listen to my voice or something: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z3cGLxOPyc

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum