Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wary92

re: fury warrior application

Character: Wary

Armory Link: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Bladefist/wary/

Real Life Age: 20

Timezone: gmt +1

Class: Warrior

Spec: Fury

Professions: blacksmith, minning

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expectations? yes

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos?
My old guild TheDanes is changing server and I love raiding. I have heard a lot of great things about your guild and I am very impressed with your progress. Your raid times suits me perfectly which will allow me to sgin up all the time.

Availability: Always

What steps do you take to improve your character? i am always checking up lastet warrior stuff to optimize my gameplay and also grinding gear to have the best pre raid gear possible.

What is your raiding experience (if any)?
I am an old tbc raider, doing Kz, grulls, the eye and bt. After that in wotlk i did nax, obsidan, ulduar, totc. In Cata I had my first go in hc raiding in Dragon soul with 5/8. In this patch i have done throne of thunder with first boss hc and also the first 4 bosses in Siege Of Ogrimmar on normal.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I used to be in the Council and only left because I stopt playing. My current guild is changing server.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to our Guild?
All i can bring is a dedicated player who reads up on tacs and does everything to do the as much dps as possible.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
read on tacs and watch videos and always bringing pots and food.

What other games do you have/play?
I play a lot of small games sometimes, but World Of Warcraft is my main game.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
I am friendly and i don't mind progressing on hc, no matter how frustrating it can be:). Can't really say anything else that i love playing World of Warcraft and hope to join the guild and have lots of fund;D.

ps. i am a lot better at playing than i am at writing applications:)
Nesut
Grand Wyvern

Your post has been noticed and we will make a decision within a day or two. Happy
Wary92

nice, looking forward to it ;D
Nethera0
High Wyvern

At the moment we have plenty of DPS so if you do join Wyvern Kratos the odds of you raiding any time soon is remote I'm sorry to say.
This however doesn't mean you can't join the guild but the chances of raiding are pretty slim.

I'm around most days if you prefer to speak in-game but as far as applying for a raiding spot I would advise looking else where or alternatively you could join as more of a social and try and break into the ranks.

-Neth
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum