Membership

Teamspeak Status

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShottyWarrior

re: Arms Warrior Application

My Charachter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Sh%C3%B3tty/simple

Real Life Age: 13 years old

Timezone: Servertime

Class: Warrior

Spec: Arms

Professions: Not really doing any Profession on my main but have a alt that i do mining/smelting 

Have you read and understood the guild rules/expextations: No but ill be on it right after this! :)

Why are you applying to The Wyvern Kratos? I did SoO HC with some of you guys yesterday and it sounded like a great friendly guild, and active raiding! and that is what i like!

Availibility: Most weekends sice i have school to take care of :)

What steps do you take to improve your character: Getting in touch if new guilds and try to do as many raids as possible!

What is your raiding experience? Not that much really, only been playing WoW for like 6 months now and have been doing PvP most of the time. But i know the basics and a bit more!

How do you prepare for raids? (10 or 25?): Usually do 10 man raids.

What other games do you have/play: Battlefield 4, A few Call Of Duty's but almost only playing WoW.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?: Not really but. I live in Sweden and on my freetime i sit by my PC most of the time.

I guess that's all, thanks for reading :)

KappCK
In-Game Lowest Rank

In all seriousness though, we currently only raid weekdays which might be an issue for you.

I think you might need a little more practice before you join a heroic guild, in terms of knowing the ins and outs of your class and the general mechanics of this raid tier. Also your availability does not quite fit our raiding times and your gear could do with some work in terms of general upgrades and reforging. You might want to try a guild which does flex/normal runs to start up with and then work your way up, I heard "Faithe" was recruiting they might pose a better starting point for your learning curve :)

Best of luck

Findús

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Apply to guild All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum