Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

re: I dare anyone to read this whole thing through

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/316/1

I am disturbed.
Okocise
Forum Troll

I started getting serious doubts at "princess molestia".

Edit: what is this, i don't even, ...

Here's a better one :D Or perhaps not, depending on your POV

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qTTzMqlRTHeHIarZZhwQhADc-1aff9fkHKWx-kn0wMk/edit?hl=en&pli=1

I swear to God that kid's cartoon does weird things to adults. Or maybe it's just the adults that are weird. Whatever it is, it's fucking disturbing :p

Here are some exempts:

"You are helping. You see, I ran out of the special ingredient and I need you to get more.”
“Special ingredient?” Dash was now breathing heavily and starting to panic. “What special ingredient?”
Pinkie giggled and responded “You, silly!”

Colorful streamers of dried entrails fluttered around on the ceiling, brightly painted skulls of all sizes were attached to the walls, and organs done up in pastels filled with helium were tied to the backs of chairs. The tables and chairs were made of bones and the preserved flesh of past ponies.

She said so much bad stuff I just had to take her tongue out.

Then, stretching the wing out, Pinkie brought the blade down hard at the base. Instantly, Dash screamed and thrashed her appendage. The movement threw off Pinkie’s aim. She tried to hit the mark again but missed, and carved a huge slice into Dash’s back.

We're dealing with some crazy pony-shit here :D

“In a few minutes, you won’t be able to feel anything below your ribcage. Then you’ll be able to stay awake to watch the harvest.”

With a moist, gooey sound, the flaps of skin opened. The sight of her own organs and the lack of feeling caused Dash’s breathing to intensify. Pinkie carefully sliced open Dash’s abdominal sac and grabbed her large intestines. As she separated the organ from the rest of the digestive tract and pulled it out of the new cavity, Pinkie grew jovial. Laughing as she gutted her friend, Pinkie began to make jokes. Dash, growing weaker from this new source of blood loss, tried desperately to shut out the macabre comedy act.

Watch this vid after reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfgr-29rzw&feature=fvwrel xD
Okocise
Forum Troll

WTF Oo

Also, there's like, pony-pr0n everywhere and they call it clop-fics or w/e. It's just fuckin' weird in general xD
Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

That cupcakes story is almost like some crappy B-movie :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wyvern Kratos Forum Index -> Offtopic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum