View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jegerkajisawesome
Wyvern

re: Retarded quote of the day

"He's dumped my apples in a heart of gold!" ~Retarded Pony #9

What does it mean?

It's totally a new day, so here's quote numero zwei

"His name is Forrestan. He is searching to somepony to live with. There is also a filly named Moongaze of which I have chosen." ~Princess Trollestia

So we've got forced marriages in Ponyland. How sweet :p

Also, I am now disturbed: "She tasted like miniature fireworks on his tongue"

her long and budiful flapped slower and slower as she went down. her cutie makrer, a silver nife with a drop of blod on the tip was the only part of her body besids her emarald like green eyes and her blood red main that shone in the lush sunlight. ~Bieberlover124

Gotta love dyslexia spiders.

Jegerkajisawesome wrote:
Bieberlover124

Nuff said

Ikr? :D Also, 'tis a new day - brb finding new thing

MY LITTLE PONY FUCKIN SUCKS. ITS FOR PUSSYS AND GAYS ~coll912

^ Yes, that is stupid. Here's why! http://life.icrontic.com/article/why-grown-ass-men-love-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-so-much/

Being an animation buff and cartoon enthusiast myself, i've never been able to stomach more than 30 seconds of the show.

Internet fad is internet fad, even though i'll be glad when that one's over. Goes to show nothing productive can crawl out of the sespool that is 4chan.

also, why would you write an article to defend against critics whilst you're "conviced" that what you're doing is socially accepted? Would not need a wall of text to defend said social acceptance in the first place.

In the comments below the article:
Quote:
Don't read fanfic huh? I didn't either until until I got hit in the brain by Fallout: Equestria. I find it a little disturbing that I've not read a 'real' book for almost half a year - the sheer quantity and quality of what's available has made it impossible (and I'm someone who gets through a book a week).

You are spot-on about the community; that's what pulled me in and that's what keeps me here.

Tolkien's turning in his grave as we speak.

I agree with you on the fanfic part - they're all pretty horrible and even mentioning quality without using "lack of" in the same sentence when it comes to fanfiction is pretty much stupid.

Even then, it really depends on what kind of stuff you like. Personally, I like everything cartoon unless it's incredibly stupid. And that's the reason I like My Little Pony - it's not stupid. Still, it's incredibly subjective whether you like the humor/characters/whatever. Everybody's different and frankly, that's a good thing.

I also don't really get why people would bother to defend their interest when they're already convinced that it is socially accepted since the majority of the haters (the really hatin' ones) are most likely trolls. And good luck reasoning with trolls.

Whenever someone tells me that I'm "gay and stupid" because I watch My Little Pony I simple look at them and say "Someone's awfully judgental today, aren't they?" or something the likes. If they then ask what I like about the show I'll tell them. I hope someone will eventually make an enlightening article instead of a defensive one - but you can't always get what you wish for.

Also, this has gotten really long.

Conclusion: Fanfic is pretty shit, I agree, but whether you love or hate My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a very subjective matter - also, defending something you already know is acceptable isn't constructive.

Also, let's keep this thread on the subject :p

"I'm not saying I'm right or anything, but I'm definitely not wrong." ~Joe, Germana Community College

“This but one of the reasons that you shouldn’t leave yet, come on, young one, you need to live, please live.”

^ This literally came out of nowhere in a fanfic I was reading (clearly, romance fanfics must be read for science)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum